Eyes reflect the personality of a person. Do you ever think how a person a person eyes look like without eyebrow and eyelash? They look weird. Now days a new trend of thick eyebrow has started and why not it looks so good. So everyone wants to make their eyebrow thicker. Many people also pay money in beauty parlors to maintain their eyebrow. So for your eyebrow we give you some home remedies for eyebrow and eyelash growth. Many fake and harmful products are available in shops for eyelash and eyebrow but we told you natural ways which are not harmful.
Good eyelash and eyebrow also makes your personality good and your face to look more beautiful. Many girls or women use black color pencils to make their eyebrows thicker but now they don’t need to do it more. Sometimes these market available eyebrow growth serums also cause infections and irritations around eye. Eye is the most sensitive part so it should not be treated with these harmful ways. It is handled with softness and these natural ways. Waxing also makes difficult for our eyebrows to grow faster and thicker. Avoid use of excessive make up, never apply creams on eyebrows. Almonds, egg and salmon are good for hairs so add them to your diet.
Home Remedies for Eyebrow and Eyelash Growth
- Castor oil is the most effective method for growing thicker hair. It is also used in beard oils.
- Put some castor oil on your finger and massage your eyebrow with it and after half hour wash your face with light warm water.
- Some people have allergy with this oil so they don’t use castor oil.
- As your body or bones need exercise to grow properly same is with eyelash.
- Brush your eyelash which improve blood circulation and help these hairs to grow.
- Brush these hairs from bottom to up.
- Perform it twice for about 4 minutes.
- Just like castor oil, olive oil is also beneficial for hair growth.
- Olive oil helps in growing your eyelash longer.
- At night before sleeping put 2 drops of it on eyelash and use cold water to wash it in morning.
- It is one of the best home remedies for eyebrow and eyelash growth.
Also Read –
- Tips for Long Lasting Makeup in Summer
- How to Remove Pimple Marks Naturally for Oily Skin
- How to Reduce Dark Circles Under Eyes in 7 Days Naturally
- It is a well-known fact that Vaseline is a moisturizer.
- Using Vaseline on eyebrows make them thicker.
Use of Aloe Vera and Almond Oil
- Regular use of this remedy will shows you good results in 1 week.
- Mix equal amount of these both around 1 spoon.
- Apply this to your eyelash in night and left it for night.
- Pouring some cotton in milk and applying it your eyebrow is also beneficial for eyebrow.
- After 14 minutes wash it.
There are various methods to grow eyebrow and eyelash thicker but we told you some harmless and natural home remedies for eyebrow and eyelash growth.
CONCLUSION: Various harmful methods are available in markets for growing thicker eyebrow, eyelash but many harmless natural remedies are also available. Our some habits also play a role in damaging these hairs like waxing, plucking.